The Hilliard Civic Association is excited to announce that the Old Hilliardfest Art & Street Fair will again be represented in the Hilliard 4th of July Parade festivities on July 4th, 2018.
Old Hilliardfest's will bring back their award-winning parade float, which will include a rolling performance from one of OHF2017's Americana Main Stage Acts, the HELLROYS. The Americana-themed band will perform some of their original hits as the float makes its way down the parade route.
Come join us on the streets of Hilliard to enjoy the music of the HELLROYS and all of the community's other exciting 4th of July floats. The parade will begin at 10am on July 4th, 2018 and depart south from the Main Street entrance to the Franklin County Fairgrounds.
**THE ROUTE IS CHANGED FOR THIS YEAR DUE TO CONSTRUCTION.** It will depart from the same location but end at Hilliard United Methodist Church instead of Heritage Middle School. The official route will be: Franklin County Fairgrounds; Main Street; Norwich Street; west on Cemetery Road to the roundabout; south on Main Street; and end at the United Methodist Church.
- What is the theme of this year's parade?
- Freedom Under Old Glory.
- What day are the city's 4th of July celebrations held on.
- The City of Hilliard actually holds their celebrations on the 4th of July. Check out Recreation and Parks Facebook page for other activities.
- What time does the Hilliard 4th of July Parade begin?
- The parade is supposed to depart the Fairgrounds at Main Street beginning at 10am on July 4th.
- My group is in the parade, when and where do I go to get lined up?
- The FCAS has published that staging is from 7am-9am at the fairgrounds. Position in the parade is first come, first served (i.e. the earlier you get to the grounds, the earlier in the parade you will be). Concessions and restrooms will be available.
- Who's presenting the 2018 Hilliard 4th of July Parade?
- The Franklin County Agricultural Society is presenting this year's 4th of July Parade.
- How do I participate in the Hilliard 4th of July Parade?
- You need to complete and submit the FCAS's 4th of July Parade Registration Form.
- I would like to volunteer for the 4th of July Parade, who do I contact?
- You need to contact the FCAS.
Need more info?
If you have any further questions or concerns about the Hilliard 4th of July Parade, the Hilliard Civic Association would be happy to help facilitate getting answers to your questions, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.