Join us for Old Hilliardfest's annual Car & Bike Show Saturday, September 10, 2016 from 11am-3pm, sponsored by David Stanley & Associates, Nationwide Insurance. The show grows every year and we hope you will consider joining us!
- More Awards: We've increased the number of awards from just two awards, to nine awards... Check them out below!
- Show Judges: This year we have secured several automotive enthusiasts who will participate as our show judges.
- Best Bike Award: We've introduced motorcycles into this year's show, as well as adding a Best Bike award!
- People's Choice Award: This year festivalgoers can vote for their favorite vehicle by making a donation. The car with the most cash at the end of the day wins People's Choice. All proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald House of Central Ohio.
- Back to the Future: For a small donation, come have your photo taken while sitting in a DeLorean. Proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald House of Central Ohio.
We're looking for all show cars and motorcycles. This year will will be awarding even more trophies, categories including:
- Best of Show
- People's Choice
- Participant's Choice
- Best Project
- Best Antique
- Best Classic
- Best Modern
- Best Truck
- Best Bike
Near the conclusion of our Car Show, award winners will be invited onto our Americana Heritage Stage to be publicly presented with the Old Hilliardfest 2016 Car Show awards.
We will also be presenting dash plaques to those who pre-register their vehicle for the 2016 Old Hilliardfest Car Show. Download and mail in your Old Hilliardfest Car Show pre-registration, with your payment, by July 31, 2016 to reserve your spot for only $10.
No pre-registration entries will be accepted after July 31, 2016. However, the show is open to "day-of" entries with a $15 day-of registration fee. Remaining dash plaques will be presented to day-of registrants on a first-come-first-served basis. However, if you do not pre-register we can not guarantee that space will be available for your car at the show.
Cars must be in place by 10am at the latest, ready for the show to begin at 11am, and remain on-site through the end of the show at 3pm. Registration/Check-In will begin at 8am.
Please see our Festival Map for more info on how to get to the Chase Bank parking lot, the location of the car show, during the street closures.
For more information about the Car Show, please contact us.