The Hilliard Civic Association is excited to announce that the Old Hilliardfest Art & Street Fair will again be represented in the Hilliard 4th of July Parade festivities on July 4th, 2016.
Old Hilliardfest's float will include a rolling performance from one of OHF2014's Americana Main Stage Acts, the HELLROYS. The Americana-themed band will perform some of their original hits as the float makes its way down the parade route.
Come join us on the streets of Hilliard to enjoy the music of the HELLROYS and all of the community's other exciting 4th of July floats. The parade will begin at 10am on July 4th, 2016 and depart south from the Main Street entrance to the Franklin County Fairgrounds.
From Main Street in Old Hilliard, the parade will continue East on Norwich Street, then turn West onto Cemetery Road, heading towards the traffic circles. At the traffic circle, the parade will continue South on Main Street, through the second traffic circle, and then East on Scioto Darby Road, completing at Scioto Darby Elementary School.
Here's the official parade route map for this year:
- What day are the city's 4th of July celebrations held on.
- The City of Hilliard actually holds their celebrations on the 4th of July. Check out Recreation and Parks Facebook page for other activities.
- What time does the Hilliard 4th of July Parade begin?
- The parade is supposed to depart the Fairgrounds at Main Street beginning at 10am on July 4th.
- My group is in the parade, when and where do I go to get lined up?
- The FCAS has published a map where participants should go to line up for the 4th of July Parade. Their website states that line up is from 7am until 9am.
- Who's presenting the 2016 Hilliard 4th of July Parade?
- The Franklin County Agricultural Society is presenting this year's 4th of July Parade.
- How do I participate in the Hilliard 4th of July Parade?
- You need to complete and submit the FCAS's 4th of July Parade Registration Form.
- I would like to volunteer for the 4th of July Parade, who do I contact?
- You need to contact the FCAS.
Need more info?
If you have any further questions or concerns about the Hilliard 4th of July Parade, the Hilliard Civic Association would be happy to help facilitate getting answers to your questions, just send us an email at email@example.com.